Rankings and Predictions by Spooky
Rankings and Predictions by Spooky.
It has been a busy week for ole Spooky. Busy haunting and what not. I am done now so I can devote some attention to league once again.
- Silver. Silver has redeemed themselves is ole spooksters eyes. They have managed to knock out the powerhouses of summer league back to back. They also started off the season with a nice beatdown of Greathouse. Beating a fully staffed Neon Yellow and Tropic really puts them at the top and should make them a target for the rest of the teams that haven’t played them yet.
- Forest. Sorry Drew. You’re still my boy. You just have had a pretty easy schedule so far this season. You played an all-girl Tropic and weak other teams. Your team is still good though so don’t worry. You should be worried about Silver though.
- Red. I have no idea what the heck is going on here. I still am unimpressed with this team and think that each win is a fluke. You have a sea of people and have been playing understaffed teams. Beat Silver or Forest and you may just impress me yet.
- Purple. I feel like purple should be higher than four. But missing Zach and their other heavy hitters that one week really killed their momentum. I have liked you guys from the start so don’t start letting up on the gas. You are one of the few teams I see making a run for taking out Silver and Forest.
- Royal. This is about where you should be. I don’t see you going higher or lower. Just middle of the pack.
- Neon Orange. Having a 50/50 season is disappointing with all your fantastic players. Yes you have injuries and yes Kenny broke his foot or something but you can do better. I had such high hopes for you and in the darkness of my heart I hope you bring the heat again.
- Iron Grey. I love the DePaul’s and JP is one of the most fun people to watch play the game. Not really sure how they have two losses. DDP hasn’t had much luck since Yozgat won regular season. All well. I don’t see you guys making much noise at the end. Sorry JP.
- Neon Yellow. Sit boy. Stay. You guys have disappointed me time and time again. You lost to silver with your entire roster. You lost again the next week. I have zero faith in you.
- Neon Pink. You make NO SENSE. You have some of the very best players in league and go toe to toe with the top ranked teams. Yet you can’t get a win.
- Tropic. You are following in Nicks footsteps. I truly thought with all the club guys coming back you would make short work of Silver. What happens? Silver barely shows up and you don’t even take them to universe. I am done with you. Basement for sure.
- Black. Ah Greathouse. How I love to see you all the way at the bottom. Karma has finally woken up and is dishing out what is so desperately needed.
- Deep Orange. Called it.
Predictions Week 5
Iron Grey vs Neon Yellow
This game. I really don’t care about it. Both teams have let me down time and time again. I will just pick a favorite and that is Iron Grey. Cause JP. Also Boo Nick. Just boo. Iron Grey by 3.
Red vs Purple
Finally. FINALLY. Red will be shown as the fraud that they are. Red will finally be playing an actual decent team and will be devastated. Alek. Zach. Don’t let me down. Purple by 4.
Forest vs Deep Orange
You should all know the outcome of this already. Deep Orange will lose. Drew apparently doesn’t know how to lose and will continue to bring the heat. Forest by 6.
Tropic vs Royal
You know. I really want Tropic to win. BUT. After last week’s huge letdown I am confident that Royal will continue Tropics lovely winless streak. It will be close though. Royal by 1.
Silver vs Neon Orange
Neon Orange is reeling from injuries so Silver should continue their domination of summer league. Silver by 5.
Neon Pink vs Black
A nongame. Neon Pink should be able to get their first win of the season and keep Greathouse winless. If you win Neon Pink I may grow to tolerate you! Neon Pink by 3.